Fluorescent brightener KSN has a very good whitening effect and is well known in the whitening agent industry。 It is usually used in high-end plastics with high requirements for whiteness.
Fluorescent brightener KSN has a similar chemical structure with Fluorescent brightener OB-1. But the whitening effect on polyester fiber and plastic products of KSN is better than OB-1. And the compatibility with plastic of KSN is also better than OB-1. A small dosage can bring very good results.
Fluorescent whitening agent KSN not only has good high-temperature resistance but also has excellent sunlight and weather resistance. It can be applied to the whitening of polyamide, polyacrylonitrile, and other polymer fibers; It can also be used in the film, injection molding and extrusion molding materials, and any stage of processing of synthetic polymers.
Chemical Name: 4.4-bis(5-methyl-2-benzoxazole)-ethylene
Molecular formula: C30H22N2O2
Performance and characteristics:
- Small dosage, strong whitening effect, a very small dosage can bring a very good whitening effect.
2. Widely applicable performance, widely used in the whitening of polyester and other chemical fibers and various plastics.
3. It has good compatibility with plastics, good high-temperature resistance, and sunlight and weather resistance.
Scope of application.
1. It is suitable for the whitening of polyester, polyamide, polyacrylonitrile, and other fiber products.
2. Widely used in the film, injection molding, and extrusion molding materials, applicable to the processing of various plastics.
3. Ideal for whitening of synthetic polymers at any processing stage, including polymerization stage.
Recommended dosage: 2-30g of KSN whitening agent per 100kg of material, 0.5-2g in transparent plastic, 10-20g in polyester fiber.
Appearance: yellow-green crystalline powder
Melting point: 275-280℃
Ash content: ≤0.5%
Volatile fraction: ≤0.5%
The use of fluorescent whitening agent KSN.
Firstly, put the plastic raw materials into the mixer together with other auxiliary materials, mark the weight. Then add the whitening agent KSN according to the dosage of 0.02%-0.05%. After 8-10 minutes of stirring, mix the whitening agent evenly, at this time, you can directly produce.
With the addition of fluorescent whitening agent KSN to the high-end plastic pellets, we can obviously see that the whiteness of the product has been improved a lot.